Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Then There's That Moment When...

Have you ever had that moment when you felt like the bug that hits the windshield or the deer in the headlights at the last moment, well that's how I feel today. The impact has finally started and I am just being honest. This blog is about Amy, but it is also about us (her, me, her family, everything that she meant to everyone). Please continue to lift up our families in prayer as many are just now starting to feel the impact as have I. God bless


If There's...

If there's one face I want to see,
so beautiful, so true,
one smile that makes a difference,
to everything I do.

If there's one touch I long to feel,
one voice I long to hear,
whenever I am happy,
or just needing someone near.

If there's one joy, one love,
from which I never want to part,
it's you, my very special love,
my world, my life, my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment