Sunday, October 3, 2010

Amy's Dove Chocolates Saying of the Day - 10/2/10

Yeah, right now my days are beginning to become what the old addage says "A dollar short, and a day late." There is still much work to do, and yet I do not seem to know where to begin. Many times when I begin something, I suddenly have to stop as I find out something new or an old memory comes back, and I have to take a moment to cry and catch my breath.

My mind is still reeling much of the time trying to grasp how much Amy truly loved me, respected me, and cared for me as a husband. I never knew that is what true love felt like until she was gone. Now I am left with the memory of why death has to be the reminder of what the goal of living life truly is. Please take a moment today, for no one is promised a tomorrow, and do as our Pastor encouraged at the funeral, tell your stories.

Tell the stories of what Amy was to you, tell the ones you love and are your soul mates a story about how you first met, how much you appreciate them, etc. If anything, please do it for Amy, because that is how she lived, and never wasted a moment to tell me and our girls, how much she LOVED us!! I am so grateful to experience a once in a lifetime marriage that was blessed beyond measure by the richest graces of our Father in heaven. Glory be to Him for all that she did with her life, and may that same glory guide us in our journey's of love. God bless

Amy's Dove Chocolates Saying of the Day


1 ) Shoe shopping is therapy
2) Create a little controversy
3) Dance your heart out as if nobody is watching!

I miss you baby!!! Or as you always loved to hear Mrs. Campbell :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment