Monday, October 4, 2010

Amy's Dove Chocolates Saying of the Day - 10/4/10

Well, on top of everything else going on, it was a cold dark dreary day. Like I said a week ago, why do days of death appear this way. Along with the cold day came a cold DOC (as Amy referred to and nick named me short for a computer doc or repairer). So not a whole lot of thought (or sleep for that matter) behind the writing today. Then again, there are probably a few of you who are thankful for that.

God bless you on your day and the gift of life that His grace has given you this day.

Amy's Dove Chocolates Saying of the Day - 10/4/10



1) Dream BIG, remember, dreams do come true.
2) Indulge in the moments that matter most
3) Look for love in unexpected places

I would dare say that these three today summed up Amy's and my life most of the times we had together. I know these are things that she searched for in all of her friends and family, and especially me. There was not a day that went by that she didn't tell me how much she loved me, appreciated me, was thankful that God brought us together in trying circumstances. She especially loved hearing me call her Mrs. Amy Krambeck Campbell, and to me, that is who she will always be. I love you baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment