Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Amy's Dove Chocolates Saying of the Day - 10/5/10


Houston, we have a problem!!! There will only be two chocolate sayings for the day instead of three, we have officially ran out of Dove chocolates (I know, OH NOOOO!!). I guess she will just have to settle for a BIG kiss from her DOC :o)

I am not sure if I will continue down this playful path with my baby, or if I shall switch to poetry and some of her favorite pieces of scriptures and other readings. Either way, please be sure to stop by frequently to help keep her memory alive. If someone else would like to share some stories, please feel free to get in touch with me. This is a place for all of us to share my baby, the love of my life, and to get each other through this necessary process of grieving so we can be healed by the Amazing Grace of God.

Amy's Dove Chocolates Saying of the Day - 10/5/10

1) How perfect a day can be when you think positively
2) Embrace change it may be a blessing in disguise

No comments:

Post a Comment