Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dream a dream



This poem is a piece one of my cousins in Wisconsin (who is more like a big sister really) wrote to bring me peace and comfort shortly after Amy's passing.

Dream a dream of hearts combined
of one with wings that’s so divine.
Dream a dream of love so right ,
of one that waits in heavens light.
Dream of dreams of days gone by,
remembering each tear you cry.
Dream dreams of the one you love,
for it is sent to heaven above.

My cousin had only met Amy one time, but this poem was so fitting for Amy. Amy dared to dream a dream, that some day true love she would find. Her heart desired love like that of the Victorian era. Amy also dreamed the dreams of love that some of which became reality in our marriage. I will say this, as I have before, and will some day again. I took that for granted, like one or both of us was promised a tomorrow, and missed fulfilling many other dreams. Please, take the time in this life while you can, to make amends, to find the true love that you dream a dream of, then thank God for your life and allowing Amy to be a part of your dreams of divine love. I miss you my angel baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment