Friday, October 1, 2010

Amy's Dove Chocolates Saying of the Day - 10/1/10

I have yet to decide if I have completely lost my mind as of yet. I know that through all of this people have been more than encouraging in the Words and comfort of God. Many times I feel as if I have been ministered by angels (in my opinion since I have not actually known an angel), but nonetheless, many have been able to comfort and bring through many tough times during the course of these past two weeks.

Again, the enemy has been trying to attack me and bring back vivid images of September 18th. The girls will be with their dad this weekend (as the were at her time of death) and I really do not feel like being here, especially alone. I have caught myself many times longer for one more touch, one more kiss, one more touch of her hair. They say it is better to have loved and lost than not to love at all. I used to agree with that statement until I married my soul mate. The lost part is just too painful, and thank you for your continued prayers.



Amy's Dove Chocolates Saying of the Day

1) Choose that gorgeous lipgloss!!! (that one was definitely not meant for me)
2) Be the silver lining in another's cloud
3) Enjoy this moment!!! (thanks baby!!! I (we) are the best we can)

I miss you baby, and love you like no other for eternity.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a plan for the weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Shawn, you might look pretty with lip gloss

    ReplyDelete